St. Charles, MO Lawn Care Services
Professional service since 2006
About Our Lawn Care Services
So you’re having your lawn mowed regularly, and the weather has been cooperating. Your lawn should look lovely. However, do you find yourself noticing yellowing grass, bare patches, or holes from bugs? Sometimes your lawn needs more care than just regular mowing. New Leaf can not only help with mowing but also with your lawn care.
We can fertilize and aerate your grass to keep it green, as well as execute a perfect plan for your weed control. Bugs and pests can be removed from your lawns with our expert techniques, such as mosquito spraying and perimeter control. We’ll give your lawn the care to be healthy and look better than ever before.
Perimeter Pest Control
Once pests have found your lawn, it’s hard to take them away from their chosen spot. With perimeter control, you can prevent pests from entering your lawn and starting trouble.
Have you found that mosquitos have made a home in your yard and are causing trouble? We’ll spray your lawn to safely keep the bugs away and allow you to enjoy your lawn mosquito free.
Your lawn sometimes can’t get the nutrients it needs to stay thick and green. With our fertilizers, we’ll treat your lawn to give it healthier and lusher grass.
Grub & Insect Control
There’s nothing that keeps you from enjoying your lawn more than grubs, ticks, and insects all over. If you have an issue, we’ll treat your lawn to let you get back to enjoying it.
Our 7 Step Fertilization / Weed Control Program
- Early Spring: This first application will help green up your lawn and will also have our crabgrass pre-emergent. This application does not control broad leaf weeds and cannot be used in conjunction with seeding.
- Late Spring: This application will continue to help your lawn green up, and we apply our broad leaf weed control to control such weeds as dandelions, chickweed, henbit, and clover.
- Early Summer (First): This application is used to sustain the beautiful look throughout the summer using a slow released fertilizer.
- Early Summer (Second): Grub control is our focus here… grubs feed on your lawn’s root systems. They hatch in late summer and continue eating until winter. Early summer prevention is key to limit grub population.
- Summer: Even though it is hot and may be dry, your lawn still needs to be fed. During this visit, the lawn will be checked for drought, diseases and insects. A time released fertilizer will be applied as needed to feed the lawn. Nutsedge (water grass) and other summer weeds will be treated as they can be a problem during the summer heat. You will be notified of any potential problems that could occur.
- Early Fall: This application will help rebuild turf from the summer stress that is so common in the Missouri climate. This is also a great time to aerate and over seed to build density going into next season.
- Late Fall: Your last application the winterizer as we call it is the most important. Your lawn needs to store carbohydrates throughout the winter, thus promoting strong roots and early green up in the spring.
Ready to Get Started?
Send us an email or give us a call and we'll get back to you soon!